My fiancé made these amazing burgers last night. We used 100% grass feed ground beef and he threw in some chopped spinach, yellow onion and some spices. I thought the spices he used were so random, but they were so tasty!
I added a slice of 5 blend cheese to my burger. Then I cut it up and threw it over spinach and topped it with bacon. If you’re paleo, just leave off the cheese.
Check out the recipe below!
Spinach and Onion Burgers | Makes 7 Burgers
- 2 Pounds 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 of a Medium Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 14 Slices Sugar Free Bacon (for topping)
- Extra Spinach (if your making a salad)
For the Spices:
- Garlic Powder
- Mix ground beef with chopped spinach and chopped onion.
- Add all spices to taste. We just eye it until it looks like enough!
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Store leftover burgers and bacon in a sealed container in the fridge.